葡京官网注册【英语单词】 焯杰时间：2018-02-08 08:47:44我要投稿
sleep, doze, nap, slumber
1. I didn't get a wink of sleep on the aeroplane.
2. He looked at Ellen, breathing evenly in her sleep.
3. Jem was full of beans after a long sleep.
4. I find that I need very little sleep these days.
5. She had woken me out of a sound sleep.
6. Tony moaned in his sleep and then turned over on his side.
7. After a good night's sleep I feel fighting fit again.
8. The Professor said that deep sleep allowed suppressed anxieties to surface.
9. He was nodding off to sleep in an armchair.
10. I was falling apart. I wasn't getting any sleep.
11. After a good night's sleep, Paul said he was raring to go.
12. He awoke from his sleep in a cold sweat.
13. A sleep will do you the world of good.
14. Go to sleep. I've got a long day tomorrow.
15. He mumbled some lame excuse about having gone to sleep.